Baron Frano Getaldić-Gundulić
, also Francesco Ghetaldi-Gondola
, (August 8
- July 3 1899
) was the son of Sigizmund Getaldić-Gundulić
and Malvina Orsola Bosdari. Ghetaldi was a member of the Knights of St. John
from 1889 until the death of the minister also Podestá
. He was distinguished with the Devotion's cross (S.M.O) in June 15 1857
. He fought in the Franco-Prussian War
Francesco was founded the Società Filatelica
in 4 December 1890, Dubrovnik.
In 1889, the Serbian political circle in Dubrovnik supported Baron Frano Getaldić-Gundulić, the candidate of the Autonomist faction, in the 1890 election to the Dalmatian Diet. In the following year during the election of the local government, the Autonomous Party with the Serbian Party won the municipal election in Dubrovnik.
In 1893, he opened the monument for Ivan Gundulić in Gundulić Square. Unmarried, he died in Dubrovnik in 1899. He was buried in the St. Mihajlo family cemetery in Lapad (the Gruž also Gravosa district).
- House of Gundulić
- Republic of Ragusa
- Turks and Christians: A Solution of the Eastern Question, James Lewis Farley
- Dubrovačke slike i prilike, 1800-1880, Josip Bersa
- Gospar Ivo, Mirko Žeželj.
- Dalmatinski sabor, 1861.-1912. (1918.) god, Ivo Perič.
- Politicka misao Frana Supila, Ivo Petrinovic.
- Hrvatski narodni preporod u Splitu: u povodu stogodišnjice ponarođenja splitske općine 1882, Duško Kečkemet.
- Razvitak turizma u Dubrovniku i okolici od pojave parobrodarstva do 1945. godine, Ivo Perić