Definitions

Franklinton, Louisiana

Franklinton High School (Louisiana)

Franklinton High School is a public high school in Franklinton, Louisiana, United States. The current principal is Beverly Young. The school colors are purple and gold, and the sports teams are known as the Demons.

Demographics

633 students attend the school. 51 & of the students are male, and 49% are female. There are a total of 47 teachers. 150 students are in 9th grade, 144 students are in 10th grade, 137 students are in 11th grade, and 184 students are in 12th grade. 69% of the school is white, where as the remaining 31% of the school is African-American.

See also

External links

Search another word or see Franklinton, Louisianaon Dictionary | Thesaurus |Spanish
Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature
FAVORITES
RECENT

;