- Fragged redirects here. For the episode of Battlestar Galactica see Fragged (Battlestar Galactica).
Frag may refer to:
- Fragmentation grenade, in military, a type of hand grenade
- Frag (military), assassination of an unpopular member of one's own fighting unit, occasionally using a fragmentation grenade.
- Frag (video gaming), means to kill someone temporarily in computer games, originated from the military term.
- Frag (game) is a board game published by Steve Jackson Games, inspired from fragging in video games.
- File system fragmentation, a file system (disk) is said to be fragged as in fragmented
- In aquarium trade, a small fragment of a living coral separated from a larger colony for fragmentation, a form of asexual propagation.
- A pungent form of cheese made in Liverpool, England.
- Frag, a DC Comics character, and member of The Blasters
FRAG as an acronym may stand for:
- Florida Resident Access Grant, which is available to Florida residents attending private universities in the state of Florida.
- Flashing red and green – a multicolour-LED (light-emitting diode) that is blinking in alternate colours, for example to indicate an error condition.
- Farran Road Action Group, a group founded with the aim to improve road safety at Farran Cross, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Free Roaming Action Game, a sub-genre of sandbox video games that feature Grand Theft Auto style game play.
- Fairbourne Rights of Access Group, a group of people based in Fairbourne on the Welsh coast which is seeking to establish multi-user Paths to improve access to the Village.