can refer to several animals:
- The melanin-related discoloration of Vulpes vulpes, a genetically determined color phase of the common Red Fox in which the fur is black tipped with white. See Tame Silver Fox.
- A critically endangered American breed of rabbit, with distinctive silvering on its coat. See Silver Fox Rabbit
It may also refer to:
- A World War II military campaign codename, Operation Silver Fox.
- An LNER Class A4 steam locomotive (LNER 2512, British Railways 60017), featured in the film Elizabethan Express.
- "Silver Fox," a song by RJD2 from his 2002 album Deadringer
- Silver Fox, a character in the Marvel comics universe.
- A snow cone flavor.
- The nickname of country music star Charlie Rich
- Hwang Jang Lee, a Korean martial artist and film actor known as the Silver Fox.
- The nicknames of two professional poker players: Peter Costa and Mel Judah.
- A nickname for NHL G.M. Cliff Fletcher
- A nickname for hockey legend Lester Patrick
- A nickname for NASCAR legend David Pearson
- A nickname for BBC News presenter Matthew Amroliwala
- A nickname for the snooker player David Taylor
- A nickname for an exceptionally clever individual, often conniving or intended in a pejorative sense. "Silver fox" generally comes from the combination of the idiomatic "silver tongue" and the Western cultural staple of foxes as a symbol of both swiftness and craftiness.
- Nickname given to salt and pepper or gray haired often handsome men. Also known as 'silver-haired foxes'.
- In sexual slang, an elderly woman who is of sexual appeal, as in the expression "Silver Foxes With Silver Boxes." Also now used in reference to older men.