The Flour Exchange Building is an office building in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota designed by architects Long and Kees, who also designed Minneapolis City Hall and the Lumber Exchange Building. Construction originally began in 1892, but halted abruptly in 1893 after only four floors had been built. This was due to the effects of the Panic of 1893. Construction resumed later, and the building was completed in 1909 with eleven stories. The building is generally in the Chicago school, using a relatively straightforward approach without a lot of historic details. The modern influence of this style later influenced the Butler Square building. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.