Fleming & Ferguson
Ltd, were shipbuilders
who were established in Paisley
, when they took over the business and yard of H. McIntyre & Co. They operated throughout 1885 to 1903 when the Ferguson part of the business broke away, setting up their own ship yard at Port Glasgow
. It was incorporated as a limited liability company in 1895, being reconstituted as a company with the same name in 1898.