is a commune
in the Pas-de-Calais département
in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais
region of France
A farming village located 10 miles (16km) south of Calais
, at the junction of the D250, D232 and D151 roads.
Places of interest
- The church of St.Martin, dating from the 15th century.
- The ruins of a castle, originally destroyed in 1320, rebuilt and destroyed again in 1543
Communes of the Pas-de-Calais department