is a technique used in computer graphics to blur edges.
Feathering may also refer to:
- Tarring and feathering, a type of punishment of medieval and early modern times
- Fletching, aerodynamically stabilizing arrows from materials such as feathers or plastics
- Feathering reentry (feathered reentry, shuttlecock reentry), an atmospheric reentry technique for spacecraft
- The act of turning an aircraft propeller blades to alter their pitch
- Feathering, long hair on the lower legs of some breeds of horse
- Feathering a clutch, alternately engaging and disengaging an automotive clutch