See also Saint Jerome
, San Jeronimo
for further disambiguation.
(also spelled Jeronimo
) may refer to:
Cities and places
- An exclamation used by parachutists upon jumping from a plane
- Apache Geronimo, an open source project developed by Apache Software Foundation
- Geronimo FM, a radio station in Indonesia
- Geronimo (single), a reggae single by Bruce Ruffin, on the flip side of Rain on the Trojan record label
- Geronimo was a UK chart hit on the Columbia label in 1963 for UK pop instrumental band The Shadows
- Geronimo Jackson, a fictitious band in the television show Lost.
- Geronimo Stilton, a children fiction series.
- Geronimo: An American Legend, a movie starring Wes Studi, Matt Damon, Robert Duvall, and Gene Hackman.
- Nipper's Geronimo, an English lop rabbit with the longest ears (79 cm in a complete span) registered among the domestic rabbits