is a small unincorporated community
in Atoka County
, United States
. It lies east of the county seat
of Atoka on Highway 3 near the border of the county. There is a small, K-8 grade school at Farris, but those students who are above the eighth grade attend Atoka High School in Atoka, some twenty miles away from the town. The post office was established May 17, 1902. It was named for the first postmaster, John L. Farris.