may refer to:
- Yang (character), The fictional character from the Disney/Jetix show Yin Yang Yo!.
- Yang is a transcription of several Chinese words as they are pronounced in Mandarin:
- 陽 or 阳 (yáng), a word that may mean "(sun)light," "good," "heaven," etc.
- This is also the word for one half of the two opposing forces in Chinese philosophy, described as "bright positive masculine principle" in Chinese dualistic cosmology of yin and yang
- 楊 or 杨 is a word for certain tree species, such as the poplar and the aspen.
- Yang (surname), is usually transcribed from this word. E.g. Edward Zhong Zhong Yang
- 羊, sheep or goat, and symbol for the eighth of twelve animals in Chinese astrology.
- 洋 (yáng), a word for "ocean," which may also be used as a prefix to form words that refer to foreign people, objects, or ideas that have reached China from overseas
- Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the constitutional monarch of Malaysia
- Yang is Experiment 502 in Lilo and Stitch: The Series
- Yang Fang Leiden - a fictional character from Final Fantasy IV
- Yang Lee - a character in the Street Fighter III series of fighting videogames.
- Chen Ning Yang: a Nobel Prize winning physicist.
- Yang Zhongjian (杨钟健, 1897-1979), a Chinese paleontologist
- Yang Jisheng, a Chinese journalist and author of Tombstone