, the town in Scotland
) can refer to:
People known by the name of Erskine include the following members of Scots nobility:
Other people with this name include:
- Albert Russel Erskine (1871–1933), an American businessman who served as president of the Studebaker Corporation from 1915 to 1933.
- Carl Erskine (1926-present), former Major League Baseball pitcher who played for the Brooklyn & Los Angeles Dodgers from 1948 to 1959.
- Emmanuel Erskine, Ghana Army general and UN peacekeeping commander
- Graves B. Erskine (1897-1973), a U.S. Marine Corps General who led the 3rd Marine Division during the World War II Battle of Iwo Jima.
- Joe Erskine (American boxer) (1930-present), former welterweight boxer and long distance runner.
- Joe Erskine (Welsh boxer) (1934-1990), former British and British Empire heavyweight boxing champion.
- Kenneth Erskine (1962-present), a British serial killer known as the "Stockwell Strangler" who murdered seven elderly people in and around London during a three month period in 1986.
- Laurie York Erskine (1894-1976), writer and author
- Peter Erskine (1954-present), drummer
- Ralph Erskine (1914-2005), London-born architect, who lived and worked in Sweden for most of his life.
- Robert Erskine (1735–1780), map-maker to George Washington during the Revolutionary War
- Scott Thomas Erskine (1963-present), an American serial killer convicted to death row for the murder of two California boys in 1993.
The Erskine (automobile) was a brand (marque) of automobiles produced by the Studebaker Corporation from 1927-1930.