Erlinda Kintanar Alburo
is a prolific and important contemporary Cebuano
scholar and promoter of the language. She is the Director of the Cebuano Studies Center
of the University of San Carlos
, Cebu City
. She is an active member of Women in Literary Arts
(WILA), and writes poetry both in English and Cebuano.
- Cebu Provincial History Project. Cluster 1 editor
- Sinug-ang: A Cebuano trio, by Erlinda K. Alburo, Cora Almerio, and Ester Tapia. Women in Literary Arts-Cebu, Inc., 1999. Poems in English by three Cebuanas.
- Dulaang Cebuano, edited by Erlinda K. Alburo, Resil Mojares, and Don Pagusara. Ateneo de Manila University Press, 1993. Collection of Cebuano plays.
- Panulaang Cebuano, collected by Erlinda K. Alburo and with introduction by Resil B. Mojares. Ateneo de Manila University Press, 1993. Collection of Cebuano poems.
- Bibliography of Cebuano folklore, University of San Carlos, 1977.
- Cebuano poetry = Sugboanong balak. Edited and translated by Erlinda K. Alburo et al. Cebuano Studies Center, University of San Carlos, 1988. Cebuano poetry with translations into English.
- Centering voices: an anthology. Edited by Erlinda K. Alburo, Erma M. Cuizon and Ma. Paloma A. Sandiego. Women in Literary Arts, 1995. Poems and short stories in English and Tagalog.
- Cebuano folksongs. Editor/translator, Erlinda K. Alburo. University of San Carlos, 1978.
- Gawad Bonifacio sa panitikan. Editor for Cebuano. National Commission for Culture and the Arts, 1998. Collection of Philippines literature about Bonifacio.
- Cebu: more than an island. Essays on cultural topics by Resil B. Mojares, Reina-Marie C. Bernaldez, Raymund L. Fernandez, Erlinda K. Alburo, Melva R. Java, Jovi and Ma. Cristina Juan, Reynaldo E. Martires, Erma M. Cuizon, and Jenara R. Newman. Ayala Foundation, 1997.