is a single released by High and Mighty Color
on October 25
"Enrai: Tooku ni Aru Akari" is the band's eighth single and its last release in 2006. The title track is the third ending theme for the four-part anime
feature compilation Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny: Special Edition
. The song also appeared in Drummania
V4 as a cover, making the song playable on the arcade machine.
The B-side "Kaerimichi no Orenji", was used in a commercial for the Wii game Bleach Wii: Hakujin Kirameku Rondo. The first pressings of the single came with a special pin up featuring Gundam character Athrun Zala. The music video for the song was directed by Sueyoshi Nobu.
Sample of the translated lyrics:
- We all cease to be connected by dazzling chance meetings, I won't leave you again
- Here, we drew our fingertips, which once touched, back toward ourselves
- Your overly radiant form, and small whisper
- Seem to connect us together and heal us, who are tangled together...
- Because I won't pretend to give up
- "Enrai: Tooku ni Aru Akari" (遠雷 ～遠くにある明かり) – 4:23
- "Kaeri Michi no Orenji" (帰り道のオレンジ; Return Trip of Orange) – 4:08
- "Enrai: Tooku ni Aru Akari (Less Vocal Track)" – 4:31
- All songs written by High and Mighty Color.
- Through – art direction & design
- Tom Vezo (Minden Pictures/Amana, cover), Hidekazu Maiyama (members) – photographer
- Tsukushi Ichikawa (Mild) – hair & make-up
- Toshio Takeda (Mild) – styling
Oricon Sales Chart (Japan)
||First week sales
||Chart run |
|25 October 2006
||Oricon Daily Singles Chart
|25 October 2006
||Oricon Weekly Singles Chart
||6 weeks |
GuitarFreaks & Drummania
This song is playable as a cover in Drummania/GuitarFreaks V4. It was covered by BeForU member Riyu Kosaka.