Eledone is a genus of octopuses in the family Octopodidae.
- Eledone caparti Adam, 1950
- Horned Octopus, Eledone cirrhosa (Lamarck, 1798)
- Eledone gaucha Haimovici, 1988
- Combed Octopus, Eledone massyae Voss, 1964
- Eledone microsicya * (Rochebrune, 1884)
- Musky Octopus, Eledone moschata (Lamarck, 1798)
- Eledone nigra (Hoyle, 1910)
- Spongetip Octopus, Eledone palari Lu and Stranks, 1992
- Eledone thysanophora Voss, 1962
The species listed above with an asterisk (*) are questionable and need further study to determine if they are valid species or synonyms.