can refer to:
- Earthquake, a seismological event.
- Earthquake, a 1974 film starring Charlton Heston and Ava Gardner.
- Earthquake, an event from the television series Gladiators.
- John Tenta, a professional wrestler also known by the nickname "Earthquake".
- Earthquake (comedian), an American stand-up comedian.
- Earthquake, a fictional character from the Samurai Shodown series of fighting games.
- Earth Quake, a rock music band on the Beserkley record label circa 1976.
- The San Jose Earthquakes, professional soccer teams based in San Jose, California.
- Earthquake, a song by The Used from the album Lies For The Liars.
- Earthquake, a song by Family Force 5 from the album "Business Up Front/Party in the Back".
- Earthquake, 1979 album by Electric Sun
- Earthquake (cocktail), a strong cocktail containing absinthe and cognac.
- Earthquake in Bible, God's Curse reflects as earthquake in this world.