EFCO is a civil company based in Des Moines, Iowa. It was founded in 1934 and is today one of the leading providers of concrete formwork systems in the USA and the world. EFCO has an extensive subsidiary network in North America, South America, Asia, and Europe.
Economy Forms Corporation, known today as EFCO, was founded by W.A. Jennings in 1934. The first product that Jennings, then a 36-year-old civil engineer, designed was a 30 inch by 30 inch steel form that a single worker could easily handle. Since then EFCO has developed advanced wall, slab and climbing formwork
. In the present day largest steel form manufacturing plant EFCO produces various modular steel wall systems designed for specific circumstances and conditions. EFCO is also in a leader in self climbing formwork with its Power Tower formwork.
The product range includes handset, radius and heavy duty formwork girders, column formwork, various shoring systems, a variety of slab formwork systems, aluminum posts, jump systems, self climbing systems, tie systems, services, software and training.
- The Cosmopolitan Resort & Casino - East tower
- Project CityCenter - CityCenter Casino & Resort
- Trump Tower, Las Vegas, NV, USA
- San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA, USA
- Prado Dam, Corona, CA, USA
- O'Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA
- Indianapolis Colts, Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Estadio Nacional de Panamá (Panama National Stadium), Panama City, Panama
- Eastlands Stadium, Manchester, England