was the flagship
of Admiral Maarten Tromp
during part of the Eighty Years' War
. It was a Dutch
57-gun ship of the line
. Built by Jan Salomonszoon van den Tempel for the Admiralty of Rotterdam
, the ship was the largest Dutch warship built up to that time.
At the Battle of the Downs, in 1639, the vessel fought well under the personal command of Admiral Tromp. It was last mentioned in 1647.