Dulovo (Дулово, Accadânalar, Akkadınlar) is a town in Silistra Province in northeastern Bulgaria, the historical region of Southern Dobruja. As the administrative centre of a municipality, it is the third largest town in the province after Silistra and Tutrakan.
Dulovo, then a village, was first mentioned in an Ottoman document of 1573 as "Akkadınlar" which meaning "White Women". Even before the Liberation of Bulgaria in 1878, it had a mixed population of Bulgarians (settlers from the region of Preslav) and Turks, which is still true today. Following the Second Balkan War, Bulgaria was forced to cede it to Romania along with all of Southern Dobruja. The village was given back to Bulgaria according to the Treaty of Craiova of 1940. In 1942, it acquired its present name (in honour of the early medieval Bulgarian Dulo clan, with the Slavic placename suffix –ovo). On 30 January 1960, it was proclaimed a town.