is a French sailboat manufacturer which was founded in 1964 by designer Michael Dufour.
- 1964 - Michel Dufour launched the first series of boats Sylpie.
- 1968 - Dufour created the Arpege.
- 1973 - Dufour becomes France's leading production boat builder and is awarded the French Export Prize.
- 1995 - Another French Export Prize for its international development.
- 2001 - Partnership with the celebrated Italian boat builder Cantieri Del Pardo
- 2002 - Sea Scout, a Dufour Arpege, sails to Greenland and crosses the Arctic Circle
- 2003 - In France, the Dufour 40 is elected Boat of the Year 2003
PHRF handicap Based on Southern California Buoy Rating
- Dufours 24 - PHRF 234
- Dufours 2800 - PHRF 204
- Dufours 1800/25 - PHRF 222
- Dufours 27 - PHRF 204
- Dufours 29 - PHRF 186
- Dufours 31 - PHRF 180
- Dufours 34 - PHRF 168
- Dufours Arpege 30 - PHRF 198
- Dufours T/4 - PHRF 192
Past Manufacturers & Designers
- Heart of GLASS , Fiberglass Boats And The Men Who Made Them by Daniel Spurr pages 244 - 250
- PHRF of Southern California