The abbreviation Drs.
) may have one of multiple meanings:
- It may be a pluralization of Dr., standing for Doctor, introducing a list of proper names, each of which would otherwise bear this title. For example: Drs. Banting and Best. This would normally be read as "Doctors Banting and Best."
- It may stand for Doctorandus, an academic title used in the Netherlands and Indonesia.
- It may stand for the Italian title of Dottoressa, the female form of Dottore or Doctor.
- In the railway world DRS is the initials and commonly used name for Direct Rail Services
- Dresden Klotzsche Airport, IATA airport code