is a surname, and may refer to:
- Andrew Wilde (pianist), English classical pianist.
- Andrew Wilde (actor), English actor.
- Barbie Wilde, Canadian actress.
- Brandon De Wilde, American actor.
- Brian Wilde (1927 - 2008), British actor.
- Cornel Wilde, American actor and film director.
- Danny Wilde (musician), American musician and founding member of The Rembrandts.
- David Wilde, British pianist and composer.
- Hagar Wilde, screenplay writer.
- Liz Wilde, American radio personality.
- Nurit Wilde, Israeli-born photographer, socialite, and occasional actress.
- Olivia Wilde, American actress.
- Oscar Wilde (1854 – 1900), Irish writer
- Patrick Wilde, British Television, Stage and Screen writer
- Ted Wilde, comedy writer and director during the era of silent movies
- Wilbur Wilde (born 1955), Australian saxophonist
The show business family Wilde
- Marty Wilde (born 1939), British rock'n'roll singer and actor.
- Kim Wilde (born 1960), British pop singer, gardener, and pop cultural figure. Daughter of Marty Wilde.
- Ricki Wilde,British songwriter, musician, record producer, landscape gardener. Brother of Kim Wilde, and son of Marty Wilde.
- Dorothy Wilde, Also known as Dolly Wilde. Anglo-Irish socialite, made famous by her family connections and her reputation as a witty conversationalist.
- Frank Wilde
- Frankie Wilde, fictional character played by Paul Kaye in the mockumentary It's All Gone Pete Tong.
- Henry Wilde, chief officer on the RMS Titanic.
- James Plaisted Wilde, Baron Penzance, British judge and amateur gardener.
- Michael Wilde, businessman.
- Lady Jane Francisca Wilde (1821 - 1896), mother of Oscar Wilde
- William Wilde (1815 – 1876), Irish eye and ear surgeon, father of Oscar Wilde.
- Thomas Wilde, 1st Baron Truro
- Wendy Wilde radio name for Wendy Pareene.