Dillinger typically refers to the outlaw gangster of the Great Depression era, John Dillinger, a cultural icon of the outlaw archetype, and the subject of
a number of film adaptations and tributes.
Dillinger may also refer to:
- Dillinger (1945 film), a film made about the life of the gangster John Dillinger
- Dillinger (1973 film), a film made about the life of the gangster John Dillinger
- Dillinger (1991 film), a film made about the life of the gangster John Dillinger
- Dillinger (musician), a reggae artist
- Dillenger (novel), a thriller by author Jack Higgins
- Wendy Dillinger, the Head Women's Soccer Coach at Washington University
- The Dillinger Escape Plan, a mathcore band
- Dillinger Four, a punk band
- Dillinja, a drum and bass music producer
- Dillinger, the name of the Tommy gun upgrade in The Godfather: The Game
- Daz Dillinger, a hip-hop producer and rapper
- Dillinger, "" Song writer/Producer hip hop/rock sound track credits Bad Boys "Boom Boom Boom" Volcano "Buck your head" Bullet Proof "I remember that night"
- Ed Dillinger, the villain in the 1982 Disney film Tron