Delta Secondary is a public high school in Ladner, British Columbia, Canada part of School District 37 Delta.
Delta Central School was the original school located on the current site of Delta Secondary. It started accepting secondary students in 1938. By 1952 the site had expanded to include two separate schools, Delta Junior Secondary and Delta Senior Secondary. These two schools operated side by side until 1975 when they became one school. In 1990 the oldest structure remaining on the site, known as the B-Block
was demolished and the Genesis Theatre
was built. Delta Secondary as of 2003 has adopted schoolnotes as its official homework compendeum. In late summer 2003, DSS finished construction of its newest building; a brand new, seismically upgraded gymnasium.