is a ghost town
located in northeastern Elko County, Nevada
, about 36 miles north of Montello
. Delano was the center of a small gold
-mining district that saw production from the 1870s to the 1960s. The post office closed in 1927.
The remaining buildings at Delano were destroyed by a range fire in the 1990s, and only archaeological remains survive at the site today.
Delano is at an elevation of 6398 feet (1950 m), at .