Deer_Harbour,_Newfoundland_and_Labrador

Deer Harbour, Newfoundland and Labrador

Deer Harbour was a village located east of Clarenville. The post office was established in 1894. The first Postmistress was Jemima King. The post office closed on October 13, 1967 due to de-population.

See also

Search another word or see Deer_Harbour,_Newfoundland_and_Labradoron Dictionary | Thesaurus |Spanish
Copyright © 2014 Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.
  • Please Login or Sign Up to use the Recent Searches feature
FAVORITES
RECENT

;