is a female given name.
Meaning of the name, Deanna.
Deanna, (pronounced DEE-anna or DEE-na) is a female first name of Latin and Old English origin.
In Latin origins, it means 'Divine', but in Old English, it means 'Girl From The Valley'.
The DEE-anna pronunciation is quite common while DEE-na is more unusual.
Deanna may refer to:
- Deanna Bogart, Washington, DC-area blues singer/pianist/saxophone player
- Deanna Durbin, popular young singer and actress in Hollywood films of the 1930s and 1940s
- Deanna Favre, wife of American football quarterback Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers
- Deanna Nolan, American professional basketball player
- Deanna Rix, American female wrestler
In other fields:
- Deanna Baker, American model & Playmate of the Month
- Deanna Brooks, American model & Playmate of the Month
- Deanna Marie Brasseur, retired Canadian military officer and one of the first two female CF-18 Hornet fighter pilots in the world
- Deanna Cremin, American murder victim from Somerville, Massachusetts
- Deanna Casaluce, Canadian actress of Italian descent most noted for playing the character of Alex Nunez on Degrassi: The Next Generation
- Deanna Dawn, An American Exotic dancer, much like Mary Carey Mary Ellen of celebrity rehab with Dr. Drew has 1 son, an African America On again off again Boyfriend, and 1 older sister.
- Deanna Troi, fictional character in the Star Trek universe