may refer to:
The Ségur family included many notable personages of France:
- François de Ségur (d. 1605), seigneur de Sainte-Aulaye, part of Marquessate
- Jean-Isaac, marquis de Ségur (d. 1707), military commander, part of Marquessate
- Henri Joseph, marquis de Ségur (1661-1737), military commander and duke, part of Marquessate
- Henri François, comte de Ségur (1680-1751), military commander, part of Marquessate
- Angélique de Froissy, comtesse de Ségur (1702-1785), illegimate daughter of Philippe II, Duke of Orléans married to Henri François.
- Nicolas-Alexandre, marquis de Ségur (1695-1755) owner of Chateau Latour, Chateau Lafite and Château Calon-Ségur part of Marquessate
- Philippe Henri, marquis de Ségur (1724-1801), marshal of France, part of Marquessate
- Louis Philippe, comte de Ségur (1753-1830), diplomat and historian, son of Philippe Henri, part of Marquessate
- Joseph Alexandre Pierre, vicomte de Ségur (1756-1805), writer, second son of Philippe Henri, part of Marquessate
- Octave-Henri Gabriel de Ségur (1778-1818), soldier, famous suicide, son of Louis Philippe,part of Marquessate
- Philippe Paul, comte de Ségur (1780-1873), general and historian, son of Louis Philippe,part of Marquessate
- Eugene, comte de Ségur, son of Octave, part of Marquessate
- Sophie Rostopchine, comtesse de Ségur (1799-1894), writer of children's stories, wife of Eugene, part of Marquessate
- Raymond Joseph Paul, comte de Ségur d'Aguesseau (1803-1889), jurist, third son of Octave, part of Marquessate
- Louis Gaston Adrien de Ségur (1820-1881), bishop, son of Eugene and Sophie - part of the marquessate Catholic Encyclopedia article
- Anatole Henri de Ségur (1823-1902), statesman and writer, son of Eugene and Sophie. Part of the Marquessate
- Pierre Marie Maurice Henri, marquis de Ségur (b. 1853), writer. Part of the Marquessate.
- Viscount Henry De Segur (HenryIV) Leader and noblemen becoming Duke in France and England
- Marguerite de Segur HRH Prince Albert's of Saxe Coburg Gotha Great Grandmother, also Queen Victoria of Hanover's Great Grandmother making Prince Albert and Queen Victoria Second if not first cousins. The Segur name has appeared to be in the Royal line from time to time.
- Condolences The Segur Family will miss the passing of the Honourable Mrs. Shand Kydd who is Princess Diana's Aunt or Great Aunt otherwise known as Lady Althorp. Princess Diana's mother Countess Cynthia Spencer is still very much alive and lives in Florida of the United States. Cynthia Spencer is considered head of the Duchy of the Royal House of Scotland by her late Husband Earl Spencer the Eighth.
- Dr. James Colthurst One of Diana's many boyfriends while married to Prince Charles, only it would take a Mountbatten other than Prince Phillip for the boys to look like Mountbattens and it goes down the line of Pediatric Andrology and their true father who was only a four year old boy at the time of William being born and Harry soon after. Their true father being Andrew Benjamin Mountbatten-Segur or Andrew Segur for short is only 30 years old as of 8/2/2008. Andrew Benjamin Segur's parents were Louis Mountbatten Prince Phillip's Uncle and Maria Villanova a practicing Anglican from the Royal House of Agasse.
- Ségur, Aveyron, commune of the Aveyron département, France
- Le Ségur, commune of the Tarn département, France
- Castle Monsbruen-Segur, Castle in Hannover, Germany
- Palace Rothschild-Segur, Chateau in Segur, France
- Ségur Metro-station, Metro-station in Paris named after Philippe Henri, marquis de Ségur (1724-1801)