Dark Things is an anthology of horror stories edited by August Derleth. It was released in 1971 by Arkham House in an edition of 3,051 copies. It was Derleth's fourth anthology of previously unpublished stories released by Arkham House.
Dark Things contains the following tales:
- "The Funny Farm", by Robert Bloch
- "The Eyes of Mme. Dupree", by P.H. Booth
- "'The Peril That Lurks Among Ruins'", by Joseph Payne Brennan
- "Napier Court", by Ramsey Campbell
- "Shaggai", by Lin Carter
- "The Dweller in the Tomb", by Lin Carter
- "The House by the Tarn", by Basil Copper
- "The Knocker at the Portico", by Basil Copper
- "Lord of the Depths", by David Drake
- "Omega", by Alice R. Hill
- "The House in the Oaks", by Robert E. Howard and August Derleth
- "The Singleton Barrier", by Carl Jacobi
- "The Case of the Double Husband", by Margery Lawrence
- "Innsmouth Clay", by H. P. Lovecraft and August Derleth
- "The Conch Shell", by Brian Lumley
- "Rising With Surfsey", by Brian Lumley
- "Company in the Orchard", by Francis May
- "'Beyondaril'", by John Metcalfe
- "The Manterfield Inheritance", by Charles Partington
- "The Storm King", by Emil Petaja
- "The Elevator", by James Wade
- "Appointment with Fire", by H. Russell Wakefield
- "The Rings of the Papaloi", by Donald J. Walsh, Jr.
- "Requiem for Earth", by Donald Wandrei
- Jaffery, Sheldon The Arkham House Companion. Mercer Island, WA: Starmont House, Inc.. ISBN 1-55742-005-X.
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923-1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd..
- Joshi, S.T. Sixty Years of Arkham House: A History and Bibliography. Sauk City, WI: Arkham House. ISBN 0-87054-176-5.
- Nielsen, Leon Arkham House Books: A Collector's Guide. Jefferson, NC and London: McFarland & Company, Inc.. ISBN 0-7864-1785-4.