is a museum for the performing and visual arts in Stockholm
. Opened in 1953 in the basement of the Royal Swedish Opera
, it originally displayed a huge collection of dance-related art that belonged to Rolf de Maré
, a leader of the Swedish Ballet in Paris from 1920–25. The museum is currently located at Gustav Adolfs torg 22–24, an old bank building, where it moved to in May 1999.