(だいすけ, ダイスケ) is a common male Japanese given name
- だいすけ (in hiragana)
- ダイスケ (in katakana)
- 大輔 "big, help"
- 大介 "big, mediate"
- 大祐 "big, help"
- 大助 "big, help"
- 大典 "big, law/rule/ceremony"
Book authors (mangaka
Football players (Soccer senshu
Voice actors (seiyū
- Daisuke Amaya, software developer
- Daisuke Asakura, musician
- Daisuke Ban, actor
- Daisuke Enomoto, space tourist
- Inoue Daisuke, inventor
- Daisuke Ishiwatari, video game developer
- Daisuke Katō, actor
- Murakawa Daisuke, professional Go player
- Namba Daisuke, minor historical figure
- Daisuke Watanabe, scenario writer
- Daisuke Tsuda (musician), vocalist
- Daisuke Tsuda (journalist), journalist
- Daisuke Aramaki, character from the manga Ghost in the Shell
- Daisuke Aurora, a fictional character from Heat Guy J.
- Daisuke Jigen, character from Lupin III manga
- Davis Motomiya, (known in Japan as "Daisuke"), Digimon character
- Daisuke Niwa, a fictional character of the Japanese manga and anime series, D.N.Angel
- Dr. Daisuke Serizawa, fictional eyepatch-wearing character in Godzilla (1954)
- Daisuke Hiyami, a character from the anime Rockman.exe NT Warrior
- Daisuke Andou,Rythm Guitarist