is a village in South Ayrshire
. It is located on the Water of Girvan
, south of Maybole
, and east of Old Dailly
. "New Dailly", as it was originally known, was laid out in the 1760s as a coal-mining village. In 1849 a fire broke out in Dalquharran Colliery, one of the nearby mines, and continued to burn for 50 years.