is a three letter acronym
referring to one of the following:
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange, a mercantile exchange market in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dakota, Minnesota and Eastern Railroad, a railroad in the US
- Digital Motor Electronics, an automotive engine control system.
- Dimethoxyethane, a solvent.
- Dimethyl ether, a fuel and an aerosol spray propellant.
- Direct Machine Environment, an old operating system for the ICL 2900 Series computing system from ICL.
- Direct Mail Express, a direct mail marketing company in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Direct Measurements Explorer, a scientific satellite also known as Explorer 31
- Disney's Magical Express, an airport transportation service for Walt Disney World
- Distance measuring equipment, a navigation aid used in aviation.
- Distributed Management Environment, a network monitoring and control protocol defined by the Open Software Foundation.
- Distributed Mutual Exclusion, a kind of algorithms used in concurrent programming.
- DME is the IATA code for Domodedovo International Airport, one of the airports serving Moscow, Russia.
- DME was a popular, fully customizable text editor for the Amiga computer. It can still be found on the Aminet software archive.
- Dry Malt Extract used in the brewing of beer.
- Durable medical equipment
- Decision Making Exercise
- Document Management Extensions, a full-featured electronic document management system from the Australia-based 80-20 Software Pty Ltd