may refer to:
- DAP Products, Inc., an American manufacturer of caulking materials.
- DAP Technologies, a division of Roper Industries.
- DAP (software), a statistical analysis program.
- Dap greeting, a form of greeting in which two people slap and grasp hands briefly; also called a 'fist bump'
- Democratic Action Party, a Malaysian opposition political party
- Diammonium phosphate, used as a fertilizer and flame retardant
- Digital audio player, a electronic device that supports the playback of stored digital audio
- Directory Access Protocol, an implementation of the OSI model application layer
- Distributed Array Processor, the first commercial massively parallel computer
- Distributed Art Publishers
- Download Accelerator Plus, an application created to speed downloads
- Draw-A-Person Test, a psychological test to examine children's cognitive or emotional status
- Durham Athletic Park, a former minor league baseball park in Durham, North Carolina
- Aerovias DAP, an airline based in Punta Arenas, Chile
- DAP Helicopteros, a Chilean helicopter operator
- Dienst für Analyse und Prävention, Swiss internal security service
- German Workers' Party (Deutsche Arbeiterpartei)
- German Workers' Party (Austria-Hungary) (Deutsche Arbeiterpartei)
- Double Anal Penetration, a term used in the pornography industry.
Dap or DAP may also be used for: