The Culcairn - Corowa railway line is a closed railway branch line in southern New South Wales, Australia. It branched off of the Main Southern railway line at Culcairn and headed south-west to the town of Corowa on the Murray River. The line opened in 1892 for the transport of wheat. Stations along the line were closed in 1975, a time when the widespread closure of country branch services occurred. The section from Brocklesby to Culcairn was decommissioned in December 1991. The section from Corowa to Brocklesby was decommissioned in January 1989; the last train ran on that section in January 1988.