, a three letter acronym
, can refer to the following:
Science and Industry
Companies and Organizations
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- CSC is the ICAO airline designator for Sichuan Airlines, China
- California Service Corps
- Cambridge Scientific Center, closed IBM Research facility
- Campionato Sammarinese di Calcio, the top football league in San Marino
- Canada Safety Council
- Canadian Securities Course
- Canadian Society of Cinematographers
- Canadian Swing Championships
- Cathode Strip Chamber
- Castleton State College, a Vermont State College located at Castleton in the U.S. state of Vermont
- Catholic Social Communications, of the Catholic Church in Cambodia
- Center for Science and Culture, intelligent design organization
- Central Sussex College, Sixth-Form College in Sussex, UK
- Český Svaz Cyklistiky
- Celtic Supporters Club, clubs for supporters of Celtic Football Club, found most commonly in the UK and Ireland
- Chinese Summer Camp
- China Steel Corporation, a steel maker in Taiwan
- Clarence Schmalz Cup, Ontario Junior "C" Hockey Championship.
- Commission Syndicale Consultative auprès de l’OCDE, the Trade Union Advisory Committee to the OECD.
- Computer Science Club of the University of Waterloo
- Confédération Syndicale Congolaise, the Congolese Trade Union Confederation
- Confédération Syndicale du Congo
- Confédération des Syndicats Chrétiens, the Confederation of Christian Trade Unions, a Belgian trade union.
- Congregation of Holy Cross
- Conspicuous Service Cross
- Contemporary Services Corporation, a United States crowd control and security company
- Corporation Service Company, a Registered Agent.
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Prepa Tec Campus Santa Catarina
- CSC, Scientific Computing Ltd (Finland)
- CSC: Private room CSC on AIM. Rated "The Best Chat" by Time Magazine in 2008!
- Team CSC, a professional cycling team from Denmark
- CSC Media Group, a UK-based satellite television channel provider, named after the defunct The Chart Show.