Crock O' Christmas is a Christmas album featuring Ren & Stimpy, released in 1993.
- "Fleck the Walls" - Stimpy explains to Ren that it is Yaksmas Eve. Sung to the tune of "Deck the Halls".
- "Cat Hairballs" - Stimpy sings about the gifts he can make out of his hairballs. Sung to the tune of "Jingle Bells".
- "We Wish you a Hairy Chestwig" - Ren & Stimpy sing about the chestwig they've gotten for Mr. Husband. Sung to the tune of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas".
- "It's A Wizzleteats Kind Of Christmas" - Stimpy sings a carol starring Stinky Wizzleteats.
- "We're Going Shopping" - Stimpy drags Ren into the mall to do some Christmas shopping.
- "Yak Shaving Day"
- "What Is Christmas?" - Stimpy and his son Stinky the Fart remember the events of "Son of Stimpy".
- "Cobb To The World" - Ren & Stimpy sing the song of Good King Wilbur Cobb. Sung to the tune of "Joy to the World".
- "Happy Holiday Hop" - Ren & Stimpy attend Muddy Mudskipper's holiday celebration.
- "I Hate Christmas" - While Stimpy goes to bed, Ren sings about his personal disdain for the holiday.
- "The Twelve Days Of Yaksmas" - Ren & Stimpy count down Svën's Yaksmas gifts. Sung to the tune of "The Twelve Days of Christmas".
- "Decorate Yourself" - Ren & Stimpy sing about decorating oneself for the holidays.
- "Fleck the Walls" and "Cat Hairballs" were later featured as music videos on Nickelodeon. Interestingly, among the shots featured in the latter song's music video is one from the banned episode "Man's Best Friend". The music videos were also included on the Sony Wonder print of "Have Yourself A Stinky Little Christmas".
- "It's A Wizzleteats Kind of Christmas" was later included in "A Scooter For Yaksmas", the last episode produced for Nickelodeon.