The Cox-Klemin Aircraft Corporation
was an aircraft manufacturer on Long Island
from 1921 to 1925.
It was founded by Charles Cox and Alexander Klemin (a professor at New York University) in College Point, New York.
The plant took over an ordnance in Baldwin, New York in 1924.
Among the planes it built for the United States Army Air Service were:
The company filed for bankruptcy in 1925.
Grumman was to open its first plant in the Cox-Klemin facility in 1929.