- For the song by Jann Arden, see Could I Be Your Girl.
"Could I Be Your Girl?
" is a song by Khanoda
, released as a 12" promotional single, featuring which featured a new remix of the song released from his 1994
album, Lessons Learned On Leithgow St.
along with the non-album track, “Hush, Whisper, Shut.” Both songs appear on his mock hits collection, klosure. DISPOSABLE KLASSIX AND OTHER POTENTIAL FAILURES (1988 – 1998)
Could I Be Your Girl?
was initially slated as the first single from “Lessons Learned On Leithgow St.” in early 1995, however delays over several months lead to the decision to promote the song and its new remix only to clubs and radio in order to focus on what would become the album’s first official single, Frigid
The B-side to the single, "Hush,Whisper,Shut", was an outtake used from the recording of "Lessons Learned On Leithgow, St." clocking in at about a minute and a half and was remixed by production team Flirtation Device to over 7 minutes. The song would serve as an eerie premonition over a year and a half after it was written when producer Larry Murray committed suicide on November 24, 1995.
- Written by Khanoda
- Produced by Larry “Minx” Murray
- Co-Produced by Khanoda
- Post-Production and Remix on “Could I Be Your Girl?” by Epiphany and Roy “Royalty” Wilcox
- “Hush, Whisper, Shut” remixed and re-constructed by Flirtation Device
12” Promo Single
- Could I Be Your Girl? (The Epiphanic Royal Flush) 10:22
- Hush, Whisper, Shut 7:18