is the name of two hamlets in the English
county of Shropshire
- One Coton lies near the road from Whitchurch to Wem about one mile southeast of Hollinwood.
- A second hamlet named Coton is located northeast of Alveley and was associated with the manor Coton Hall. The ancestors of General Robert E. Lee left Coton near Alveley during the 1600s. At that time the Lee family had been there for some six centuries, and another branch of the Lee family remained in Coton until 1821.