" may refer to:
- Corn-fed beef, beef from cattle that is raised on corn (maize) rather than pasture.
- As an pejorative:
- said of a woman, corn-fed means an individual who is strong and healthy, but lacks sophistication, typically an overweight girl or woman from the Midwestern United States.
- said of a man, corn-fed means one who is large and often muscular, but lacking in intelligence, refinement or sophistication. The comparison is to cattle or beasts of burden.
- said of Confederate Soldiers during the American Civil War, referring to their diet and poverty when compared to the Union Soldiers.
- Corn Fed, an underground comix by Kim Deitch.
- "Cornfed", an android character from the Livewires comic book limited series.
- "Cornfed", a pig from the Duckman animated sitcom.
- Corn Fed, a 2006 album by Shannon Brown.
- "Cornfed", A country/Americana fanzine that was published during the 1990s.