Contractor may refer to:
- General contractor, organization or individual that contracts with another organization or individual (the owner) for the construction of a building, road or other facility
- Subcontractor, an individual or business that signs a contract to perform part or all of the obligations of another's contract
- School bus contractor, a private company or proprietorship which provides school bus service to a school district or non-public school
- Independent contractor, a natural person, business or corporation which provides goods or services to another entity under terms specified in a contract
- Private military contractor, organization or individual that provides services of a military nature
- The Contractor, a 2007 action movie
- In the Anime Series Darker Than Black, the term 'Contractor' is used to refer to someone who has acquired special powers
Contractor may also refer to:
- Consultant, a professional who provides expert advice in a particular domain or area of expertise.
(See also: Umbrella company)
- Permatemp, a person who works for an organization for an extended period via a staffing agency
Contractor is also a common surname among members of the Parsi community of South Asia.