A constructor may refer to a number of things:
- Blueprint, a model or a plan for construction of something.
- Constructor (computer science), a special method used in object oriented programming which puts the object's members into a valid state.
- Constructor (video game), a PC game by Acclaim, the prequel of Constructor: Street Wars.
- A person or group who builds the chassis of a car in auto racing, especially Formula One. See Formula One#Constructors.
- Graphisoft Constructor, a software product by Graphisoft used to schedule and estimate buildings.
- Project manager, in building construction, a person who coordinates, or contributes to the coordination of, the substantial execution of construction projects.