The UK Parliament constituency of County Galway was an historic Irish constituency, comprised the whole of County Galway, except for the Borough of Galway. It replaced the pre-Act of Union Parliament of Ireland constituency. Its representatives sat in the British House of Commons.
It returned two Members of Parliament.
The constituency was abolished in 1885 and replaced by smaller constituencies in the county.
|Year||First member||Second member|
|1801||Richard Le Poer Trench||Richard Martin|
|1805||Denis Bowes Daly|
|1827||James Staunton Lambert|
|1830||Sir John Burke|
|1832||Thomas Barnewall Martin||James Daly|
|1835||John James Bodkin|
|1847||Thomas Burke||Christopher St. George|
|1852||Thomas Arthur Bellew|
|1857||William Henry Gregory|
|1865||Ulick de Burgh-Canning|
|1867||Hubert de Burgh-Canning|
|1872||John Philip Nolan|
|1872||William Le Poer Trench|
|1874||John Philip Nolan|
The constituency was abolished in 1885 and replaced by the following constituencies: