The Connacht Senior Cup is a knockout competition for Senior rugby union clubs in the Irish province of Connacht, under the auspices of The Connacht Branch IRFU. The Cup has been played for a total of 102 times, with twelve different cubs having won the trophy during that period.
Until 1928 all finals were played at the grounds of the then Galway Grammar School. From 1929 until the present the final is traditionally held at the Galway Sportsground on College Road, Galway.
- 34 – Queens College, Galway (7,) then as University College, Galway (27),
- 29 – Galwegians,
- 15 – Corinthians,
- 6 – Buccaneers,
- 5 – Athlone,
- 4 – Galway Town,
- 3 – Ballinasloe,
- 2 – Ballina,
- 1 – Galway Grammar School, Sligo, Loughrea, Connemara.
- 1910 UCG beat Old Galwegians (7-3)
- 1911 Galway Town (runners-up not recorded)
- 1912 UCG (runners-up not recorded)
- 1913 Galway Town beat UCG (5-3)
- 1914 Sligo beat Galway Town(9-3)
- 1915 No Competition
- 1916 No Competition
- 1917 No Competition
- 1918 No Competition
- 1919 No Competition