may refer to:
Compound may also refer to:
- Compound chocolate, a chocolate substitute
- Compound fracture, complete fractures of bone where at least one fragment has damaged the skin, soft tissue or surrounding body cavity
- Compound interest, unpaid interest that is added to the principal so that subsequent interest is calculated on the grossed amount
- Compound engine, a steam engine in which steam is expanded through a series ot two or three cylinders before exhaust.
- Compound sentence (linguistics), a type of sentence made up of two or more independent clauses and no subordinate (dependent) clauses