is the fourth largest city in Germany.
Cologne may also refer to:
- Eau de Cologne or in short just Cologne, a type of perfume
- another name for perfumes in general which are marketed to men
- Cologne (Anime Character), a character from the Ranma ½ series.
- Cologne (BS), a comune in the Province of Brescia, Lombardy, Italy
- Cologne, Gers, a community in the Gers Département in France
- Cologne, Minnesota, A small city in Carver County, Minnesota
- Ford Cologne V6 engine, an automobile engine built in Germany by the Ford Motor Company
- German cruiser Köln that served from 1930-1945 mostly for the Kriegsmarine