is a hybrid citrus fruit, a cross between a mandarin and an orange
Clementine may also refer to:
- Clementine mission, an American unmanned spacecraft.
- Clementine (French satellite), a French spy satellite.
- Clementine literature, a curious religious romance composed by Pope St. Clement I
- Clémentine, the name of a French animated series
- Clementine (character), a character voiced by Bill van Dijk on Sesamstraat, the Dutch co-production of Sesame Street.
- Clementine (character), a Sesame Street Muppet character performed by Camille Bonora, and the girlfriend of Forgetful Jones.
- Constitutiones Clementinae an early collection of decretal (papal letters about canon law). See Decretal#Decretal_collections.
- Clementine (novel), a novel by Betsy Byars.In music
- Oh My Darling, Clementine, an American western folk ballad.
- Clementine (Mark Owen song), a song by UK singer Mark Owen.See also
- Clement, a personal name for which the French feminine form is Clementine.