The Grand Army of the Republic Hall, also known as Clearwater Masonic Lodge, is an historic building located at 205-215 Oak Street in Clearwater, Minnesota, in the United States. The hall was built in 1888 and on December 11, 1979, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
National Register listing
- Clearwater Masonic Lodge-Grand Army of the Republic Hall (added 1979 - Building - #79001259)
- Also known as Masonic Lodge
- 205-215 Oak St., Clearwater
- Historic Significance: Event, Architecture/Engineering
- Architect, builder, or engineer: Unknown
- Architectural Style: No Style Listed
- Area of Significance: Architecture, Social History
- Period of Significance: 1875-1899
- Owner: Private
- Historic Function: Commerce/Trade, Social
- Historic Sub-function: Clubhouse, Specialty Store
- Current Function: Commerce/Trade, Social
- Current Sub-function: Clubhouse, Warehouse
The hall was the meeting place of the A.C. Collins Post No. 112, which was one of 192 GAR posts in Minnesota.
The hall is now the meeting place of Clearwater Lodge No. 28, Ancient Free and Accepted Masons.