a cycle is something that repeats inself in nature or life over and over again.
Cycle or Cyclic may refer to:
In other uses:
- Cycle (mathematics), into which any permutation may be decomposed
- Algebraic cycle and Hodge cycle, homology classes in Algebraic geometry
- Cycle (graph theory)
- Cycle (baseball), a single, double, triple, and home run in a single game of baseball
- Cycle (film), a 2008 Malayalam film
- Cyclic compound, a chemical compound in which a series of carbon atoms form a loop
- Epic Cycle, a set of ancient Greek epic poems about the Trojan War
- Menstrual cycle, a 23 to 35 day long cycle of physiologic changes that occurs in reproductive-age females
- The Fenian Cycle, the Mythological Cycle, the Ulster Cycle, and the Historical Cycle are the four classical cycles in the early Irish literature.
- Turn (geometry) or cycle, a unit of plane angle equal to 360 degrees
- Roman Cycle is a frame used by the romans to represent all boundaries